Monday, September 05, 2011

I'm sharing a few Leaders' Windows pictures... this way I get to update this blog - not just with articles, but with pictures of what we look like when we're doing what we do. Sorry if it sounded a bit wishy washy -but I wanted to make sure no one can get back to my article and say infringement or intellectual property sabotage, or whatever else nonsense some some legalistic paranoid pea-brained person can come up with by looking at what I could post. No it hasn't happened yet - and no one's complained... but better safe than getting a shiv on the behind.



This was the class I handled with Alain in McKinley - it went for two days and as usual, there were many activities that made this class lively. That said, let me now keep uncharacteristically non-descriptive and let the pictures be proof that what we do is fun. The picture above shows a group making a makeshift house - its one of the last (if not the last) activity everyone goes through - purpose of which is to prove that the 'situational time out' works.

As most activities are bent towards showing how groups can work better - by way of better leadership, we had the class break down into groups.


Some of these participants I've known for quite some time (beyond Accenture's walls - others, I've had the privilege of having taught for about two or three training conducts straight... coincidence, mind you, as it so happens that the conducts they enrolled are the ones i was scheduled to do.



If you're wondering why they're just posing - believe me, they're working on something... namely their closing presentation... in which case they wrap the training up by letting us see what they remember about the two-day conduct's topics.

Alain and I had no problems with this batch... if anything, they were eager to learn and share - in fact, in some instances, you'd have to limit their talking time, or they'd go on and on. Overall, it was a great time for all.


'nuff said!







No comments: