Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have, of late, been posting a lot of Leadership-related articles in Facebook. I do this as a way to share what I stumble upon during my surfing the net... both as a way to keep track of them later, and letting my friends (at least, those following me in FB) in on the articles.

At first, I thought it was a relatively thankless job (although technically, it isn't a job, since I'm not being payed for doing this) - but you get the meaning of the expression. Then suddenly a friend (whom I've not yet met) asked me when my next sharing would be... and a classmate/batch mate gave me his thanks for the lessons I was sharing. Well, since then, I've made a more conscious effort to seek out these articles and see who likes them.

The point is, I learn by reading these articles - then decide if it's worth sharing - or not. If you've not been read any of said articles, try looking at my FB site... let me know what you think.

No comments: